In case you’re wondering about me and my crazy, beautiful life, here are the basics:
I’m one full year into this married business, and so far I’m loving it.
Having a darling husband makes it easy to love being married.
Thus far, the only babies we claim are covered in fur.
We occasionally borrow other people’s human babies.
I’m that girl who is doubly-blessed with a fantastic family and wonderful in-laws.
Considering I’m already bragging, I also have some fabulous friends.
I like/love/cannot live without:
- John Mayer
- Patriot Football
- my brand new, yet older than dirt 1930, Cleveland tudor
- country music
- Ohio University and every square inch of Athens, Ohio
- Criminal Minds
- anything I can sand-down, spray-paint, or otherwise makeover
- novels, memoirs, children’s stories, text books, blogs, classified ads, sticky notes—essentially any collection of words on paper or screen
- long weekends
- dessert, in any form, but especially the homemade or chocolate variety
- exploring new places
- learning new things
- sharing things with you all…