On August 1st, I will finally reach the quarter-century mark. That’s right, 25 years of this feisty/stubborn/over-zealous/needy/chatty/dramatic/handful of a lady—and we’re all still standing. Not that I’m expecting much, but if you’d like to drop a gift my way, here are a few (subtle, of course) suggestions.
- Elephant Paper Clips from Ruche
- Wood-Slat Double Lounger from west elm
- White Rabbits Duvet Cover from Urban Outfitters (queen size)
- THESE Gorgeous Colin Stuart Bow Booties via Victora Secret (mushroom-size 9)
- Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan
- The Cake Bible by Rose Levy Barenbaum
- A Spakly, Sequin Bomber Jacket via Victoria Secret (black-size large)
- KitchenAid 5-Quart Artisan Stand Mixer via Bed Bath & Beyond
- Tickets to see Jason Aldean at Blossom Music Center via Ticketmaster
- A good some read. I’m open to suggestions.
- A fully-operational bathroom that looks something like this: (via House Beautiful)
- Anything referencing this town, or this school.
- Plane tickets to see this lovely girl in Texas
- Or… this wonderful girl in Delaware
That is all. Commence your shopping. Late gifts will be accepted.